CUVCOR04B - Meetings with the client

In the first meeting with jarrod i showed him the logo concepts and the start of the original webpage. of all the logos i had he liked the simple KR (the K is backwards) the best which is what he has as his final logo. He did ask if i could lengthen the word Korupt as it didn't quite fit the length of the K.

as for the webpage he wanted something more simple and elegant then a blocky information hungry home page.  which gave me the idea for the current one. 

2nd Meeting


I Showed the Client (Jarrod) the web version of the logo and the new webpage. I also showed him the start of the 3D promotional Product which he liked. With the products he gave me a high amount of creative freedom which I believe helped with the per-swaying of an idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment